Game glitches.

Talk anything about Combat Reloaded

Re: Game glitches.

by skystriker » Tue Nov 15, 2022 4:08 pm

RizzoOO7 wrote:Okay this one happens a lot in Combat Reloaded 2. I have not see it in CR yet.

At the start of a game I was knocked outside the map, I actually watched this. After a minute I made it back to the 'map' only to be confroned with the map wall. Please fix this broke ass game.

I did however activate the gun cheat, and had a gun I had not earned yet. When I was knocked outside the map I had the default gun. I will keep testing this to see if this is the reason.

I did encounter this glitch twice in Lego Square 3...(The room with the tower in the middle)

by skystriker » Tue Nov 15, 2022 4:09 pm

RizzoOO7 wrote:List them here. Maybe the bugs will be fixed in a new release 5 years from now. I start this topic with a broken room.

This is the player roster for a HIDDEN mode game in the TOWER map on USA server. The room name is a blank field. The "hidden" player is glitched. Is this lag? Lag is usually a higher number (such as 999). This players ping is 0. This has been like this for 2 days. The game doesn't cycle HIDDEN mode away from them. Someone did manage to find them in the game and kill them (the one death).

Please fix this broken ass update of a game.

Also was the 'load any gun glitch' intentional so the good players would have an edge over the noobs? Love this cheat. Shall I share it people?

Admins are more likely to fix these bugs in the Combat Online Discord server (they can see your request faster)

by ZAEEM33333 » Fri Nov 18, 2022 12:51 pm

RizzoOO7 wrote:Okay this one happens a lot in Combat Reloaded 2. I have not see it in CR yet.

At the start of a game I was knocked outside the map, I actually watched this. After a minute I made it back to the 'map' only to be confroned with the map wall. Please fix this broke ass game.

I did however activate the gun cheat, and had a gun I had not earned yet. When I was knocked outside the map I had the default gun. I will keep testing this to see if this is the reason.

Lol this happened with me too a few months ago. I just spawned and got flung outside the map at high speed. Something that happens in Combat Online too. I thought it was just some glitch so I ran to the edge of the map and fell off and then respawned and all was okay.

by skystriker » Sat Nov 19, 2022 8:21 pm

RizzoOO7 wrote:It's a shame they can't be bothered to monitor their own forum, instead of chasing after an audience on ANOTHER platform. It's obvious from the beginning nadgames admin and programmers lack focus, they can't even get the forums right..

And yes Zaem recovering from glitches are not difficult, but if we don't demand good programming , we will always be stuck playing broke azz games.

Mods & Admins have there own lives they need to focus on too

by skystriker » Tue Dec 27, 2022 7:33 pm

RizzoOO7 wrote:It's a shame they can't be bothered to monitor their own forum, instead of chasing after an audience on ANOTHER platform. It's obvious from the beginning nadgames admin and programmers lack focus, they can't even get the forums right..

And yes Zaem recovering from glitches are not difficult, but if we don't demand good programming , we will always be stuck playing broke azz games.

https://ibb.co/TBqqMDG