Combat reloaded update review

Talk anything about Combat Reloaded

Re: Combat reloaded update review

by skystriker » Sun Jun 12, 2022 2:55 am

I Thought i would be excited about this update..i was but i am starting to get bored of this.. the game came with so many bugs more than fixes.

really good grinding players with accounts have now quit because this version of the game ''sucks'' i miss my freinds. i feel like the guests have taken over kinda like how zombies take over the world. there are too many of them.

i am starting to miss the old version of Combat Reloaded..and i allready miss my freinds..

pls bring back the old Combat Reloaded.

Re: Combat reloaded update review

by Expertlegend » Wed Jul 06, 2022 4:51 pm

As a player on the browser
Here are some bugs I found
1st:The thing that bothers me the most is that there are some players that I can't kill, and on his head doesn't show that he's my teammate or something
Second: the grenade is not easy to throw. Since the update, I found that the grenade cannot be thrown in the direction I want, sometimes the g is not sensitive, and even sometimes I can throw two grenades quickly or at the same time.
Third: The new version can buy equipment through B when you reach a certain number of kills, it is good for newbies. If you have equipped your weapons. Then when you enter a room, don't forget to switch to enable auto buy, otherwise your equipment will switch by itself. If possible, add switch equipment in the options
Fourth, after the new version, I can't equip weapon in the inventory, this doesn't just happen to me, you can check other players' posts. That equip button doesn't work, even if you have enough points, that's a bug, for sure, but this bug not fixed for a long time and affects the experience of a lot of players. I believe a lot of players left the game because of this bug. Fortunately, this bug was fixed the day before yesterday.