Mod's pls delete this post of mine

Talk anything about Combat Reloaded

Mod's pls delete this post of mine

by skystriker » Wed Jun 01, 2022 4:09 pm

I have had so much fun playing Nadgames for years..but that is one of the things...i have played these games for years.

I know the title might of suprised you considering i am 5th place in the game Combat Reloaded. I would never throw my account away.

but my school is taking my chromebook because it is loan'd by the school. my mom has a Touch Screen PC that i am unable to use because of the controls being on the screen. (It makes it entirely impossible to play) Some of you are saying i can download the Combat Reloaded app. and it is not working. it sends a file into my moms phone and then i have to convert it into an app with another app. i am to retarded to know how to do that.

I have been looking forward to the Combat Reloaded update only to find out the next morning...The game is still in the same old version. I know the update will come but now because of my surcomstance..i am not excited for the update. (if any of you know how to convert the controls on the screen down to the keyboard pls let me know :cry:

I have also been getting harrassed in the game witch i understand... being a try hard and 5th place in the game.. you will always get haters.
I have recently experinced a Hater (Jaydviper29) he has exposed my Home address on the forum and harrassed me for several days witch i am super Ticked off at. I have made several attempts to report this Nadgames user with a responce to stop complaining. It won't be much of a difference now if he gets banned because i am retiring from Nadgames.

I haven't seen my girlfreind Roxannewolf21 in the game over a week. i love her and miss her and i can't go on without her (players in the game are always trying to hit on me witch sometimes i find uncomfortable. but i know the one i really love is Roxy so im going to try to spend some time with her and if she doesin't love me then..what on earth am i going to do? xD)

Sents i have played the game for over 3 years i have made alot of freinds on this game...most of them leave and never come back (but when they do, its rare) i cry everynight that you leave and i miss all of our memory's together..

I wanted to become a Moderator to hopefully make the Nadgames community a happier place but now that im Retiring..that dream is faded..

If you would still like to chat with me then here is my discord: skystriker#0034

I'm not making a poll about if you want me to leave or stay because i have made my decision and even if i wanted to stay it is inevitable..

I love you all :D

Long live skystriker

Long live all41

long live the Nadgames Community

My Problem with the Game (Controls On Screen Makes Game Unplayable): Image
Last edited by skystriker on Wed Jun 08, 2022 1:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Re: Retiring From Nadgames (Goodbye Freinds) :(

by skystriker » Wed Jun 01, 2022 4:31 pm

I just got an update from my teacher! i can keep my school chromebook over the summer! :D

Re: Mod's pls delete this post of mine

by skystriker » Sun Jun 12, 2022 2:57 am

RizzoOO7 wrote:Don't you see the trash can icon in upper right corner. to delete?

I don't..it dissapears and reapers automaticly

by IzhaaarAli » Sun Aug 14, 2022 1:37 pm

Let this post be here. I have a question regarding the game screen which seems to appear like mobile version.
Have anyone of you figured out how to avoid having android version of game screen? Whoever has a touch laptop seems to have this issue. There must be an easy way to handle this issue, there must be some extension or something.
I will also check with the developer.
Eat Healthy,Stay Home,Stay Safe~~

by die 2 » Sat Sep 17, 2022 6:09 am

imagine online dating bro im sorry that you have a sad life

by ZAEEM33333 » Sun Sep 18, 2022 4:15 pm

IzhaaarAli wrote:Let this post be here. I have a question regarding the game screen which seems to appear like mobile version.
Have anyone of you figured out how to avoid having android version of game screen? Whoever has a touch laptop seems to have this issue. There must be an easy way to handle this issue, there must be some extension or something.

So far nothing really. I have tried different things and nothing seem to work. I even turned off the touch screen for my laptop and that didn't fix it either. If your laptop has a broken touch...then good luck trying to get rid of that for now

by skystriker » Mon Sep 19, 2022 5:06 pm

ZAEEM33333 wrote:
IzhaaarAli wrote:Let this post be here. I have a question regarding the game screen which seems to appear like mobile version.

So far nothing really. I have tried different things and nothing seem to work. I even turned off the touch screen for my laptop and that didn't fix it either. If your laptop has a broken touch...then good luck trying to get rid of that for now

turning off the touchscreen is something that i thought would work. I guess the only possible solution is getting a PC that doesin't have touch screen.

by skystriker » Mon Sep 19, 2022 5:06 pm

ZAEEM33333 wrote:

turning off the touchscreen is something that i thought would work. I guess the only possible solution is getting a PC that doesin't have touch screen.

by ZAEEM33333 » Sat Sep 24, 2022 8:11 am

skystriker wrote:
ZAEEM33333 wrote:

Same I thought it would but it never did. I'm pretty sure that this is because of the new Engine the game using now. The engine probably thinks that you're running the game on a mobile because of the touchscreen of your laptop. I guess that option should be disabled from the Engine itself?