Combat Reloaded Remake/New Release!/2022 June 1-3

Talk anything about Combat Reloaded

How Many Of You Are Excited For This Update?

Yes
40%
No
5%
Maybe
10%
I Could Care Less
10%
No! I Like The Old Version!!
35%

Total votes : 20

Combat Reloaded Remake/New Release!/2022 June 1-3

by skystriker » Tue May 31, 2022 3:29 pm

Hello Nadgamers/Combat Reloaded players!

It has been over 3 years sents Combat Reloaded has had a major update. Its time for a change! You may notice Combat Reloaded may look different in the start of June. That means C.R's new version has been released on Nadgames & Websites that use C.R!

Once this happens you won't be able to play the old version of the game. I am not 100 sure if the app will update. (You may have to download the app again or the app may update itself)

Please Expect an update at the end of may witch will be between 1-3 days. (Hopefully the first of June)
If you have any questions, feel free to comment down below or contact the Moderator of nadgames :)

I will post pictures down below of what the new version will look like:

Remake Information (Credit to Izhar Ali):Image

Loading Page: Image

Lobby: Image

Lobby Chat: Image

Gun Shop/Select: Image

Gun Skin Earnings: Image

Options: Image

Rankings: Image

Create Room: Image

Room Loading Screen: Image

Room Layout: Image

Zombie Mode: Image

(Minor Details About New Version: 1.New Version Of CR Will have a public chat 2.in lobby In order to freind a player, He/She will have to accept it)3.Port Acaba won't be in the new version of C.R

Combat Reloaded Update! Walkthrough Part 1 (Lobby)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8VRgtvYwYQ
Combat Reloaded Update! Walkthrough Part 2 (Survival Zombie)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1DgbL2U9LM
Combat Reloaded Update! Walkthrough Part 3 (Modes)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-p5osIIrh2A

Izhar Ali's New Release Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDUd2NbXuAI

Any Question? Type In Comments Or Private Messege The Moderator:https://nadgames.com/forum/ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&u=1581856
Last edited by skystriker on Wed Mar 29, 2023 7:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Re: Combat Reloaded Remake/New Release!/2022 June 1-3

by skystriker » Thu Jun 02, 2022 4:39 am

RizzoOO7 wrote:Very nice update by the looks of the video.

So chat is removed from the games themselves? And is only in a lobby? That is a bonus, there is too much hate speech inside the games.

Who screwed up and neglected the weapon names? You are in timeout, and should be respawned inside a Rechport boxcar until you fix this.

And please remove the damn Bellini shotgun and Desert Eagle "bogus" (bonus) from Gungame!

chat will still be avalable inside Rooms and there will be a public chat in the lobby

by skystriker » Thu Jun 02, 2022 2:18 pm

RizzoOO7 wrote:
chat will still be available

Well that stinks.

So the hate speech, racist remarks, and inappropriate chatter will continue. Where's that MUTE feature asked for years ago?

dunno, but it is harder for haters to find you. if somebody wants to friend a player then that person will send a friend request. then the person who recieved the friend request has the option to accept it or delete it.

by skystriker » Thu Jun 02, 2022 7:58 pm

RizzoOO7 wrote:I didnt see that in the walkthrough vid. thx

That will help the targeted attacks but not the malicious chatter in general. I like that we can prevent people from 'stalking' us through our account names.

But speaking of retiring from the game. I really think I am going to take an extended break. Maybe permanent. Not enough changes to the game after years of pleading and I need to change focus. Just cuz school is out doesn't mean I should get lazy. Lots of online courses to learn how to code, etc.

dam im impressed! i wish you good luck in school :) I recommend you atleast try the game when the update is released because you may end up liking it.

by Gefahrensucher2 » Tue Jun 07, 2022 8:37 pm

The remake of the game (Combat Reloaded) failed.

The controls have gotten worse.
The graphics are worse.
The game is more hectic, e.g. automatic jump to new maps. If you want to play a map, you (automatically) don't want to play another map.
I don't enjoy the (new) game anymore. I've always enjoyed playing the "old" game (Rank 21). But as a remake I don't want to play it anymore.

This is no longer "my" game.

I wish everyone all the best!
Maybe we'll meet again somewhere else.

Best regards from good old germany,
Gefahrensucher

by skystriker » Sun Jun 12, 2022 3:00 am

I have explained the different modes in the game in this YouTube Video: [flash=]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-p5osIIrh2A&t=1s[/flash]

by Costa corn » Thu May 25, 2023 12:57 am

Honestly, I don’t really like the new version, instead I would actually like there to be a very big update in the game, I think nadgames should redo parts of the game, for example add new maps and MABEY remove some. They should also add a whole new set of guns keeping the old ones too. And add little details like smoke from a gun, fire knock back, and fall damage :)

by Costa corn » Thu May 25, 2023 1:06 am

I also think that there should be more monitoring around the lobby and in rooms because let me tell you, there are some “weird” people in this game. In fact I’ve seen someone with a profile picture if a naked woman and have seen people with names such as “sunwarriorf*ucken” yah I know weird. Also people seem to think that this games a dating sight, because I have had incidences when someone would ask “do you want to date?” So I declined, and then it started to get nasty

So what I want and games to do is, add new rooms, add a new set of guns keeping the old set, add details such as fall damage, fire knock back, and smoke, and of course I want them to monitor the lobby and in games. :!:

by sanicpoo » Thu Aug 24, 2023 5:20 pm

nadgames, please change the update. I am having many problems playing this game. IVE BEEN PLAYING FOR 6 YEARS NOW. Its too hard to play and mouse doesnt work on my chromebook anymore. please reset back to the older original version.

by skystriker » Thu Aug 31, 2023 5:24 am

sanicpoo wrote:nadgames, please change the update. I am having many problems playing this game. IVE BEEN PLAYING FOR 6 YEARS NOW. Its too hard to play and mouse doesnt work on my chromebook anymore. please reset back to the older original version.

Nadgames has a download link for the original version if you want me to send it to you :)