Request to be Moderator (Resume 2021)

Talk anything about Combat Reloaded

Request to be Moderator (Resume 2021)

by skystriker » Wed Nov 03, 2021 11:55 pm

Dear Nadgames, Moderators , Administrators,

I have been playing the Game Combat Reloaded for about 3 years now I am currently 2nd place. I mostly play all day when I can because I loooooove the game. (In School, Night, and day) {Thats how much I love the game} I love the game for what it is...Yes a 1st Person shooter game but most of all the great community of Nadgames and the players of the game. Those are the people I can play all day with.

BUT, There's always gonna be immature players that break the rules more than once. (Tons of players can agree with me) for proof I see it at least once every 2 weeks about a Ban post on Forum. And I hate seeing that man :( Why do people wanna cause trouble instead of playing and being good friends??? Thats not what the game was made for :( :( :(

I wanna make a change the best I can. but all I can do right now is make a post about it..

I'f I was a Moderator I would give the person about 5 warning because I'm very kind If it got reallly out of hand then I would probably remove them from rooms. then if they don't stop for the last time....BAN ( I hate to ban people but if we don't make a change soon..How good of a Community Combat Reloaded is going to be a year from now?

I can watch daily almost 24/7 because again, I play: Day, Night, School.

It would be pretty cool to have a Moderator almost 24/7 because to be honest I lOOOOOVE Lara's and Izhar Ali's non stop help ( They might have thoughts about this going out of hand..who knows? + its good to not always have to deal with Ban Reports/Posts all the time. But I am happy to look over them Immediately as soon as I can

I promise I will never break the rules of being a Mod BUT I'f I break the rules myself you have permission to remove me from being a Mod and you can ban me yourself

Thank you! for looking over this request and Best Wishes to the NadGames Community! :D
Last edited by skystriker on Thu Feb 15, 2024 5:22 am, edited 8 times in total.

Re: Request to be Moderator (skystriker)

by soldierkiller » Sat Nov 06, 2021 7:09 pm

I would like to submit this message letting you know that sky striker should be a moderator

by skystriker » Sat Nov 06, 2021 7:22 pm

soldierkiller wrote:I would like to submit this message letting you know that sky striker should be a moderator

thank you for the support!

by Treadstone75 » Sat Nov 06, 2021 7:39 pm

Sky Striker should be a moderator!

by skystriker » Sat Nov 06, 2021 7:40 pm

Treadstone75 wrote:Sky Striker should be a moderator!

thank you so much for the help! your oppinion matters to me alot...I'm just tired of being harrassed by people and them getting away with it.

by animepotato » Sat Nov 06, 2021 7:41 pm

I dont like my friend being harassed, I have voted yes for sky striker to be a moderator.

by skystriker » Sat Nov 06, 2021 7:50 pm

animepotato wrote:I dont like my friend being harassed, I have voted yes for sky striker to be a moderator.

thank you! I don't like anyone being harassed..its not a good feeling.

by menoobbb » Sat Nov 06, 2021 7:55 pm

Sky striker should be a Moderator, neither do I like that my friend is being harassed.

by skystriker » Sat Nov 06, 2021 7:56 pm

menoobbb wrote:Sky striker should be a Moderator, neither do I like that my friend is being harassed.

thank you for the support!

by foxa9 » Sun Nov 07, 2021 3:09 am

Last edited by foxa9 on Tue Dec 07, 2021 6:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Next