The Abuse?

Talk anything about Combat Online

Should we have more moderators to help stop the abuse?

yes
78%
no
22%

Total votes : 210

using auto clicker

by RK RAPID KILLER » Fri May 24, 2024 1:34 am

do you guys ban guests i found a guest that was shooting very very fast with his betereta and i think has auto guest443478

Re: The Abuse?

by BladeNew » Fri May 31, 2024 1:28 pm

admin should proactively see all the online player who cheat such as other games. because combat online also carry ranking.
I suspect many are cheating in this games. I have message to the player about suspect of cheating.... he immediately left the game.

by blox4670 » Thu Jun 06, 2024 1:18 am

si :)

by aadvika » Tue Jun 25, 2024 12:18 pm

Hi! guys
I am aadvika
well ,I also have something to tell about a player name XBR. he has been banned earlier for abusing and now is again banned for the same reason.
he now plays as a guest and whenever i see him he starts abusing me and other players.
i request to the moderators to please ban him.
also he use auto click in zombie survival to win and do cheeting.

by GURU SONI » Fri Jul 05, 2024 12:30 pm

HELLO MY NAME IS GURU SONI
THEIR IS A PLAYER WHO ALWAYS ABUSE ME AND TROUBLE ME
SHE IS NOT MATE 007 PLEASE BAN HER
BEACUSE SHE ALWAYS SAY ME BAD AND TROUBLE ME
I REQUEST TO BAN HER
:!:

by aadvika » Sat Jul 06, 2024 3:11 pm

There are thousands of people in the game who abuse, but when they abuse us they try to distract us and we also get distracted and prove then correct and let them distract us. The best way to get out of it is ignore them and feel free to do what you want.

by XTRACTION » Mon Jul 15, 2024 2:29 pm

I get that this is a really old thread now and I've been following it for a while, but to inject a bit of July 2024 context into the conversation this problem has recently seen a resurgence in Combat Reloaded by a group of players in the lobby. The fact is that the presence of a moderator in the game is very rare and so kids are able to say whatever the hell they want.

For me the problem is getting the right balance here because part of the game's charm is that it's not overly moderated. In CR we are all used to talking honestly and frankly with each other with a healthy amount of teasing and banter in between, and I think that the vast majority of players behave responsibly with this freedom we have in the game. However I also see that a lot of players are kids and so we need to make sure they're safe as well. When I first registered my account in Jan 2023 (before I knew there was a reporting system) I saw two guest players talking in a TDM, both from the same country, and one of them were trying to convince the other to meet up with them in-person, going as far as discussing what train to take. I intervened and they didn't speak to each other and eventually left separately, but I found it very creepy. More recently players have been talking saying disgusting, sexual things to each other in the lobby and have discovered that using caps lock bypasses the chat filter. You can see where I'm going here.

I think a good solution will be for CO, CR and CR2 to have individual moderators, people who play their own game very regularly and who can at least keep a better eye on what's going on and who know their players very well. This would also stop offenders just setting up a new account because the moderator will recognise their style of talking better.

Does anyone else agree with me?
Last edited by XTRACTION on Sun Jul 28, 2024 9:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

by RK RAPID KILLER » Wed Jul 17, 2024 6:07 pm

this guest kept killing me and not stopping and he was using his pistole and he was shooting very very fast and i think he's using auto clicker can a moderator check him his guest name is guest108952

cheating

by BURNING KILLER » Fri Sep 06, 2024 4:55 pm

sometimes i wonder do theses players even play this game right i kept seeing players shoot without missing and players shooting SOOO fast i sometimes think they use aimbot or autoclicker even i saw guests do it they killed me so much like that

Previous