Why is this update so bad?

Talk anything about Combat Reloaded 2

Why is this update so bad?

by SHUTDOWN666 » Tue Nov 23, 2021 12:14 am

First I want to say guys is that I am a big fan of your games. I literally started by playing Combat 3 I don't know like - 7/6 years ago? I catch a mood for Combat from time to time, and Combat Reloaded 2 was my goto for chillout. I mean, there REALLY are significant differences between each Combat game. What was that made me think like that? Okay, first Reloaded is good, just og classic Combat, but refreshed (still, it's a shame that it's online is so unfunny low). Online? Yeah, it is seriously good, the idea of basing on community created maps is fun and some of them are really good. You can even go parkour or like no joke car race XD as from my point of view, og player pov - it seems just unreal to imagine that having old, gold, Combat 3 in mind.

But I said that Reloaded2 was my goto, why? It was very smooth, it was fast, no place for slowass animations. You could basically go nuts like jumping everywhere on the map like a fkin monkey with rabies killing every moving thing around you, noscoping with sniper rifles. I played with piano playlist or frenchcore depending on mood, it didn't really change the quality of experience. This game was so smooth that you could either go play really chill or tryhard bantering all those ppl on server (to the military base rpg users, you deserve no gifts for christmas) and it still worked. The new update ruined EVERYTHING now this game is slow af, it has many unnecessary animations, graphics went like 10 grade down, hud started looking like in that Fortnite ripoff game (sry to call it that way, but you know what I mean, this one which is on site too). Basically everything changed for worse, it's so laggy and uncomfortable to even try and play that idk And those hitmarker sounds out of nowhere in the end of 2021? The hell is this even supposed to mean? It's like authors wrecked their own game for nothing. If you guys read those threads and care - REALLY undo it, I mean it. This version of this game is WAY WORSE, it's not even fun to play anymore. Thanks for your attention folks, have a great day/night