Request to be Moderator (Resume 2021)

Talk anything about Combat Reloaded

Re: Request to be Moderator (Shaheer33)

by Shaheer33 » Thu Jan 11, 2024 8:27 am

i dont want skystriker to be moderator i want me to be the moderator with full support

Re: Request to be Moderator (skystriker)

by XTRACTION » Fri Feb 02, 2024 5:01 pm

Combat Reloaded is a fantastic game, mostly because of its incredible community. However, in my opinion, the situation regarding online abuse in the game has been getting worse recently (I'm not sure if the other mod(s) are busy with other things right now or not), and CR really needs a mod who is going to take the time and give the passion to nurture our community into the safer and more inclusive place. Skystirker fit this bill entirely and I think many players would agree that he should be a moderator for the game.

Re: Request to be Moderator (Resume 2021)

by HorseWithGun » Wed May 22, 2024 4:24 pm

skystriker wrote:Dear Nadgames, Moderators , Administrators,

I have been playing the Game Combat Reloaded for about 3 years now I am currently 2nd place. I mostly play all day when I can because I loooooove the game. (In School, Night, and day) {Thats how much I love the game} I love the game for what it is...Yes a 1st Person shooter game but most of all the great community of Nadgames and the players of the game. Those are the people I can play all day with.

BUT, There's always gonna be immature players that break the rules more than once. (Tons of players can agree with me) for proof I see it at least once every 2 weeks about a Ban post on Forum. And I hate seeing that man :( Why do people wanna cause trouble instead of playing and being good friends??? Thats not what the game was made for :( :( :(

I wanna make a change the best I can. but all I can do right now is make a post about it..

I'f I was a Moderator I would give the person about 5 warning because I'm very kind If it got reallly out of hand then I would probably remove them from rooms. then if they don't stop for the last time....BAN ( I hate to ban people but if we don't make a change soon..How good of a Community Combat Reloaded is going to be a year from now?

I can watch daily almost 24/7 because again, I play: Day, Night, School.

It would be pretty cool to have a Moderator almost 24/7 because to be honest I lOOOOOVE Lara's and Izhar Ali's non stop help ( They might have thoughts about this going out of hand..who knows? + its good to not always have to deal with Ban Reports/Posts all the time. But I am happy to look over them Immediately as soon as I can

I promise I will never break the rules of being a Mod BUT I'f I break the rules myself you have permission to remove me from being a Mod and you can ban me yourself

Thank you! for looking over this request and Best Wishes to the NadGames Community! :D

The only reason we need Mods is to kick out the hackers, I could care less about losers who will be around for a few minutes and are intent on trying to upset me, A simple silence user option could be included for all players for that, although I would rather have a bit of fun with them, they don't last long with me. Pretty sure the devs have given up on this game. Hope you get back to number 2 soon.

Previous