*Thank you for participating in this test*

Talk anything about Combat Reloaded

*Thank you for participating in this test*

by Fire Nova » Fri Sep 17, 2021 4:30 pm

1.Player3342 wrote

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
{https://ibb.co/yRY8Bc1
{
{I saw your posts before you deleted them. So what exactly was the point of posting at all? So the game doesnt have GTA maps. They can't {have everything. Whatever. Bye.
{
{Can everyone please stop posting nonsense posts? I can understand now why they were disabled in the first place.
{Player3342
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

2. Player3342 wrote

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Test successful. Thank you for participating.
What kinda stuff is this your writing are you a hacker or a monitor IDK whatever you are your post don't have sence :x WOW :evil:
your Twisted Player3342
Last edited by Fire Nova on Mon Sep 27, 2021 2:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Re: *Thank you for participating in this test*

by MKoles » Sun Oct 24, 2021 6:50 am

Fire Nova wrote:1.Player3342 wrote

{https://ibb.co/yRY8Bc1
{
{I saw your posts before you deleted them. So what exactly was the point of posting at all? So the game doesnt have GTA maps. They can't {have everything. Whatever. Bye.
{
{Can everyone please stop posting nonsense posts? I can understand now why they were disabled in the first place.
{Player3342

2. Player3342 wrote

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Test successful. Thank you for participating.
What kinda stuff is this your writing are you a hacker or a monitor IDK whatever you are your post don't have sence :x WOW :evil:
your Twisted Player3342

I have to say this is no nonsence the one who is is just Player3342