A Reply to Revolt Leader AP about the abuses topic

Talk anything about Combat Online

A Reply to Revolt Leader AP about the abuses topic

by Mr RP » Tue Sep 21, 2021 3:22 pm

Hello Friends,
I am writing a message. Please read it through the end, PLEASE.

I am Rohanpro (Mr RP). My account was banned because I made a serious and silly mistake of taking coins. But, lets leave that apart for a while. Revolt Leader AP (Amey Pawar) who made a accusation on me that I gave abuses to him. So lets be honest here, Yes I DID. But, there is a good reason for it and I hope many people will understand that reason. First of all, Amey Pawar did a clever thing if u none of u noticed. I didnt abuse him first. He did, and after I abused him in return, He took a screenshot of it. Of course, his abuse didnt get captured as the chat had cleared and gone up. This is the reason. I never abuse anyone, everyone knows me. But when someone abuses me and goes on my family, I can't take it Sorry. Second reason, I abused him not only because he did first but also because of his behaviour towards other players. He is a racist and many people in this game know that. I have myself witnessed it. Whenever someone from Pakistan, China or vietnam comes into the room, He just starts giving abuses to them saying "Lord Shiv will do that to you and this to you"
To China players he says , because of you Covid is there and all that nonsense.. I mean many people are strong there and are capable to handle themselves but still we cant even imagine what happens to those players who are really hurt by this. His and his brother Rahul's account got banned, since then he has been taking out his anger on Ali Sir (Izhar ALi {Mod}). I have the screenshot of him saying abuses to him also but I am not able to send it due to some picture format issue... Anyway, you guys must be understanding why I did this. I mean why won't I abuse someone who is abusing me and my family. He( Amey) is been telling everyone about this abuse issue. I am sorry to those players whom I lied about this that I didnt abuse, but I lied so that I can tell everyone here about this.

Thank you for giving your time and reading this

Mr RP (RohanPro)

Re: A Reply to Revolt Leader AP about the abuses topic

by Mr RP » Tue Sep 21, 2021 3:32 pm

I will surely feel supported if someone replies to this and expresses his views about this.

by IzhaaarAli » Tue Sep 21, 2021 7:15 pm

I already know how racist Amay Pawar is, and I also know how you have been trapped by him. Need not to panic, I'm keeping eye on everyone. Amay and his brother doesn't deserve to play this game.
Eat Healthy,Stay Home,Stay Safe~~

by REVOLT LEADER AP » Wed Sep 22, 2021 4:13 am

ohk rohan u made again a lie after abusing keep going on

by REVOLT LEADER AP » Wed Sep 22, 2021 4:15 am

and never try totalk me again

by REVOLT LEADER AP » Wed Sep 22, 2021 4:19 am

@rohan when do i abuse on ur family u can ask anyone that i have abuse or not to ur family ................... nvm truth is bitter and liers win again truth again died

by Mr RP » Wed Sep 22, 2021 6:10 am

Well, You are a liar actually and yes you abused me and my family. Atleast I confessed in my message that I abused but you are not even confessing. So that makes u a liar and a racist person as well. I dont even want to talk to you.

by REVOLT LEADER AP » Wed Sep 22, 2021 7:05 am

I DONT WANT TO ARGUE to such people jho manya he nahi kar sakte JHOOT PE JHOOT JHOOT PE JHOOTE CHAL RAHA HAI.