Strange glitch

Talk anything about Combat Online

Strange glitch

by megaladonz2 » Sat Sep 11, 2021 1:26 am

Ok, so I tried to post this new map on the game list I just made called ramp parkour. when I posted it, there was an error message that popped up and it said that the character count was invalid. It said that the minimum count is 1 and the maximum is 200. the strange thing is that it came up for the default room name, and it is supposed to be like that. I closed the tab i was on and moved to another tab, but this time it said that the download didn't work. I movd the tabs AGAIN but that time it said the same thing. This time i only put 4 or 5 characters on the name and it still said that the room name was too big. then I only put 1 character and the entire game froze. Is that normal? I will post again if it gets fixed.

Also, do you think that this game should have a mobile version?

Re: Strange glitch

by FR0STFIR3 » Sun Sep 12, 2021 12:59 pm

it happened to me too

by IzhaaarAli » Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:24 am

Yes, there is a limit for objects because an object is an object after all and it takes memory. To avoid memory overflow, there's limit.
Eat Healthy,Stay Home,Stay Safe~~

by megaladonz2 » Mon Sep 13, 2021 4:21 pm

But I'm not talking about objects.I'm talking about the amount of characters in the room name.

by Tactics » Mon Sep 13, 2021 7:53 pm

Yes, there was an error in certain very specific maps. The problem has been solved, try again.
Site Admin