new version

Talk anything about Combat Reloaded 2

new version

by Erin2001 » Mon Oct 11, 2021 5:52 pm

please nadgames bring back the old version, it was so good for me, i loved it so much but now everybody been stop playing the game because of the new version please please please nadgames bring back the old version please you would make every combat reloaded 2 player that plays that game so much happy, thank you for understanding me :D :D

Re: new version

by abstrusegameyt » Sun Oct 17, 2021 7:14 am

Erin2001 wrote:please nadgames bring back the old version, it was so good for me, i loved it so much but now everybody been stop playing the game because of the new version please please please nadgames bring back the old version please you would make every combat reloaded 2 player that plays that game so much happy, thank you for understanding me :D :D

yess NAdGAMES We literally love to play ur games but this new update is really destroying my play and people who play this is reduced. So i request to make this issue a resolve by just reverting the old version plzz :| :|

by JASONHARPER » Mon Oct 18, 2021 4:44 am

PLEASE PLEASE NAD GAMES BRING BACK ORIGINAL VERSION. I GOT MANY HOURS OF ENJOYMENT PLEASE PLEASE GIVE US AN OPTION TO PLAY ORIGINAL VERSION THANK YOU

by foxa9 » Sat Oct 30, 2021 2:56 am

Last edited by foxa9 on Tue Dec 07, 2021 6:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

OLD VERSION

by Erin2001 » Sat Nov 06, 2021 10:58 am

PLEASEEEEEEEEEEE NADGAMES BRING BACK THE OLD VERSION OF COMBAT RELAODED 2 , I LOVED IT SO MUCH, BUT NOW THE NEW VERSION IS TERRIBLE FOR ME, I CANT HAVE FAST PISTOL SPEED , AND I CANT DO ANYTHING , PLEASE EVERYBODY WAS TELLING ME I WISH THE OLD VERSION WILL COME BACK , EVERYBODY WANTS IT BACK , OR MAYBE A FEW PEOPLE DOESNT , BUT A LOT OF PEOPLE WANT THE OLD VERSION BACK , THANKS NADGAMES.