by FAISAL IQBAL MEWAT » Thu Oct 07, 2021 8:24 am

old version is perfect

good runing
good jumping
good shooting
good look

Re: i dont agree new new version

by Cactuar » Fri Oct 08, 2021 1:40 pm

Revert the old version. From the new version, it appears that the game has degraded to an older version of CR2.

by JASONHARPER » Sat Oct 09, 2021 2:29 am

new virsion is garbage i have been playing every day for a long time i hate the new virsion

by abstrusegameyt » Sat Oct 09, 2021 2:50 pm

plzz nad games change the version to old one ur u is perfect that clan sysytem inventory is awesome but the gameplay is so much worst i cant play plzzz change nad games plzzzz

by JASONHARPER » Sat Oct 09, 2021 8:07 pm

please offer the new virsion and the original version as seperate optios to pklay the new virsion is terrible not a better upgrade hope the new game tanks

by IzhaaarAli » Sat Oct 09, 2021 8:43 pm

This version is clearly more interesting, it has recoil and no jump shooting. More over, this version is not in Unity, so there is no risk of loosing it in future. Also, it loads 10x faster, it is very secure.

No cheats
No hacks
No bugs
No glitches
No more crashes

It is just that there are less players in this new version because it has not fully published yet. You all feeling bored because you don't see 100% players now. After a week, everyone will be able to play the newer version. Trust me, you will like it once it bloom with all players. I'm going to play this version more often.
Eat Healthy,Stay Home,Stay Safe~~

by abstrusegameyt » Sun Oct 10, 2021 7:40 am

IzhaaarAli wrote:This version is clearly more interesting, it has recoil and no jump shooting. More over, this version is not in Unity, so there is no risk of loosing it in future. Also, it loads 10x faster, it is very secure.

No cheats
No hacks
No bugs
No glitches
No more crashes

It is just that there are less players in this new version because it has not fully published yet. You all feeling bored because you don't see 100% players now. After a week, everyone will be able to play the newer version. Trust me, you will like it once it bloom with all players. I'm going to play this version more often.

ur saying this version is good bro but i cant rellly play thiis version my old play was so good now i cant handle the game plzz change the game to old one we can see the diference between combact online and the reloaded version i can see the inventory update clan sysytem all are best but the gameplay is worst bro. SO PLEASE REVERT THE VERSION #weneedoldversionofcr2

by EliteSniperShot32 » Tue Oct 12, 2021 12:02 pm

Where is this Combat Reloaded 2? I don't see in listed in games, only Combat Reloaded, Combat Online, Combat 4, and Combat 3. And Combat Reloaded and Combat Online are only games that work. Even if I don't use Chrome I get error message. I use Edge.
EliteSniperShot32