is this for real

Talk anything about Combat Online

is this for real

by megaladonz2 » Mon Oct 11, 2021 1:23 am

there is a person in jump parkour, called wolfdoop. he said he will kill himself. He said that he will cut himself with a knife. Then he said he will ump off a building. After he said bye, he didn't move or talk in the chat anymore. But he did leave after a while so he might not ahve died. Do you think this is for real?

Re: is this for real

by IzhaaarAli » Mon Oct 11, 2021 9:35 am

Again have to disable forum for shitposting like this. You all are very immature. Grow up. Not even your single post makes sense. This was not the purpose of opening forum. Stop creating threads... well anyways, it will be disabled very soon.
Eat Healthy,Stay Home,Stay Safe~~

by megaladonz2 » Mon Oct 11, 2021 2:45 pm

I am very immature
Actually true
So
Please
Block me
But me only
Thank you
I am such a baby and a noob
Nothing but a piece of trash on the street

Please block only me right now plea
From this forum
I am not going to waste anyone's time in this forum
So
Please block me only
Thanks for understading
Oh yeah and izhar Ali
I will private message you after a while on how many times I would have posted if you didn't block me
Thank you

by megaladonz2 » Thu Oct 14, 2021 2:52 am

Create a shitpost forum then

by AnonymousPotato2 » Fri Oct 15, 2021 2:11 am

megaladonz2 wrote:Create a shitpost forum then

you're a shitpost forum

by megaladonz2 » Fri Oct 15, 2021 9:38 pm

No I am a shit

by ZAEEM33333 » Mon Oct 18, 2021 12:06 pm

megaladonz2 wrote:there is a person in jump parkour, called wolfdoop. he said he will kill himself. He said that he will cut himself with a knife. Then he said he will ump off a building. After he said bye, he didn't move or talk in the chat anymore. But he did leave after a while so he might not ahve died. Do you think this is for real?

Seriously? like dude. Who even cares about this? this is not the reason the forum was opened for. It was opened so that people would suggest new ideas, patches and tournaments. This post of yours makes absolutely no sense, and thanks to you this forum is gonna get closed again. Stop posting random shit ideas that make no sense, instead post better things about the games or reports of people. Well this forum is gonna close now because of this shit posting.

by THE BROOTER » Mon Oct 18, 2021 6:03 pm

Do u have any senses left ...bruh wtf u saying its not a joke u cracking here its just a dumb post for real ..stop creating things like that ...abee Jail ho jayegii tuzhe chutiyee...for saying this dumb things about someone life just keep ur senses open and dont create things like that ;-;

by heeko1003 » Sun Jan 09, 2022 9:20 am

megaladonz2 wrote:there is a person in jump parkour, called wolfdoop. he said he will kill himself. He said that he will cut himself with a knife. Then he said he will ump off a building. After he said bye, he didn't move or talk in the chat anymore. But he did leave after a while so he might not ahve died. Do you think this is for real?

This is not true. He was only AFK and do not trust this some kind of shit. Come on man. I know your young or I don't even know your age. If someone watns to kill himself or herself, Don't mind it. DONT BE SO MUCH DUMB TO BELIEVE THIS KIND OF SHIT.
Hi, i am heeko nice to meet you