A better game!

Talk anything about Combat Online

A better game!

by NAV1 » Thu Aug 19, 2021 12:54 am

Hello players!
The reason I opened this thread is to make a recommendation to all online combat players.
As in any game, there are bugs, tricks that many players take advantage of and use. In combat online there is an error that many use.
1- ¿What is the bug? :arrow: the bug is having the knife or pistol in hand, the player changes the weapon quickly, either (barret M95) or
(armsel stricker), the shot almost never misses, the enemy dies.
2- ¿How do they do it and what are the odds? :arrow: most likely players use autoclick to achieve that error, on my own I tried to make that
move, couldn't do it, so I guess a player without autoclick can't do those moves.

In conclusion: this is a bug, it is achieved in an inappropriate way,
I invite everyone to leave the autoclick, it is not fun.

Remember, nobody is better than another, we all have a precision to improve, not a world to impress. :D

Re: A better game!

by HitNrun » Fri Aug 20, 2021 4:14 am

Gefahrensucher2 wrote:I can agree with that.

What I have also observed with some users:
When you hit them with the first shot (XM8), they become invisible and they are gone. But they're still in the game.

Invisible!!!?? :cry:

by heeko1003 » Fri Aug 20, 2021 10:05 am

NAV1 wrote:Hello players!
The reason I opened this thread is to make a recommendation to all online combat players.
As in any game, there are bugs, tricks that many players take advantage of and use. In combat online there is an error that many use.
1- ¿What is the bug? :arrow: the bug is having the knife or pistol in hand, the player changes the weapon quickly, either (barret M95) or
(armsel stricker), the shot almost never misses, the enemy dies.
2- ¿How do they do it and what are the odds? :arrow: most likely players use autoclick to achieve that error, on my own I tried to make that
move, couldn't do it, so I guess a player without autoclick can't do those moves.

In conclusion: this is a bug, it is achieved in an inappropriate way,
I invite everyone to leave the autoclick, it is not fun.

Remember, nobody is better than another, we all have a precision to improve, not a world to impress. :D

T-thread?!
Hi, i am heeko nice to meet you

by free fire max » Sat Sep 04, 2021 8:36 am

Not only that, there's also a bug that allows players to go through some walls. In parkour, it makes it impossible to do the parkour. In TDM, it allows the player to kill the opponent team players without them being killed.

update game

by op my name » Mon Sep 06, 2021 11:31 am

we have to stop people from autoclick at game so we got to update the game every month so we want ali to do this and not allow hacks :)

by Player1953 » Wed Sep 08, 2021 1:17 am

Gefahrensucher2 wrote:I shoot on a user (XM8 = 3 hits / death).
But the user has already disappeared with the first hit.
He's still in the game. But somewhere else.

Sounds like they respawn (click join in tab menu). many so called pros do this to keep from being killed
Player1953

by FranklinFK » Fri Sep 10, 2021 8:35 pm

creo q es cierto todas las opiniones pq ay algunos jugadores q utilizan algun ban es decir truco como para hacer y disparar rapidamente en otro jugador el cambio de arma es obio q lo podes hacer rapido pq hay un modo de juego en el q el jugador cambia de arma automaticamente lo q si digo es q hay muchos jugadores toxicos q se creen maas q otros y aun haci usan estos tipos de trucos en el juego pq no mejor juegan a lo justo todos tenemos la misma igualdad en el juego nadien es mas q otros y tambien ay muchos moderadores toxicos q banean solo pq se enojan con uno o se dejan sobornar de demas gente para banear a otros y eso no es justo se q ay una comunidad toxica y debe ser castigada y eso si deben ser castigados con baneo y deben dar advertencia pq quiero ser moderador ya estoy en nivel 4 casi en 5 y quiero llegar a ser un moderador Bueno para q las demas personas esten bien con el cuidado avisare si llego a ser moderador y tendre buenas personas q siempre apoyaran a todos eso es todo q tenga un buen dia :mrgreen:

by new bastion » Tue Sep 14, 2021 4:40 am

hey guys i will send a chat codes :D

by new bastion » Tue Sep 14, 2021 4:40 am

hey guys i will send a chat codes :D

by new bastion » Tue Sep 14, 2021 6:36 am

paaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Next